Monday, May 14, 2012

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing....but you never said that you'd stay forever...


I hate goodbyes...who likes them anyway?  Probably the foolhardy...but that's not me.  As I write this blog, Karen's voice drones on about being "Solitary".....pathetic huh?  That's me. 

I'm caught between goodbye and I love you is now on...yep, I'm listening to The Carpenters play list on my phone.  And this song just happens to be so apt to the predicament I am in.   :(
You'd think (I did) that after four long years of being celibate and after years of always being kept in the closet  and tormented at the same time, I'd have picked up a few good pointers at being straight and strong-willed, but NOOO....just like the expression on my face in the photo as I strolled along Main street U.S.A. --wary and lost--that's how I still am.

I better get back to generating these reports for work or else I'm a goner.

No comments: